Monday, September 28, 2020

Varun Sharma: It makes me happy when people refer to me as 'Choocha' or 'Sexa'

Actor-comedian Varun Sharma says when fans call him by the names of his popular on-screen characters, it is the biggest compliment he can get. "It makes me really happy when people refer to me as Choocha or Sexa (his characters in the 'Fukrey' films and 'Chhichhore' respectively) instead of my name. It's a blessing for any actor to be recognised by the names of the characters they portray," said the actor.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/30fJ52t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...