Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Priya Ahuja tests COVID19 positive, Dilip Joshi & others extend wishes

Popular comedy show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame TV actress Priya Ahuja tested positive for COVID19. The actress took to her social media to inform about it to her fans and revealed that she has been following the rules and is in home quarantine. The actress wrote, "It’s my duty to inform you all that I have been tested COVID POSITIVE...I’m asymptotic I’m doing okay!...I’m following instructions provided by doctors n BMC I’m in home quarantine...Incase if any of you came in touch with me in last 2-3 days get yourself tested pls...I haven’t been shooting n was at home all this while still got this virus.. keep ur self safe n don’t forget to wear the mask..Don’t take it lightly."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/30ijlTd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...