Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Bigg Boss 13's Himanshi Khurana hospitalised after testing COVID19 positive?

Bigg Boss 13 fame Himanshi Khurana recently took to her social media to inform her fans that she has tested COVID19 positive. The Punjabi actress and singer wrote, "I want to inform you all that I have tested positive for COVID-19 even after taking proper precautions. As you all know that I was the part of the protest day before yesterday and the area was crowded so I thought to get the test done before I go for my shoot today evening. I just wanted to inform people who came in my contact to get your test done and please take proper precaution in the protest. It's my request to all the people protesting to not forget that we are going through pandemic so please take proper care "  She has joined the farmers in Punjab in their protest against the Farm Bill.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/30g7V1Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...