Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bigg Boss 14 first contestant Jaan says the decision 'shocked' his father Kumar Sanu

Veteran singer Kumar Sanu's son Jaan, who is set to participate on the reality show "Bigg Boss", says his father was shocked when he first broke the news to him. Jaan is the first confirmed contestant to join season 14 of the Salman Khan-hosted Colors channel show. "When I told my father about my decision, he was shocked. There was a long pause, a moment of silence. We were on video call. He asked me if I was sure about it, if I was truly up for the show. Once the shock settled, he was extremely supportive and happy. He even gave me a few tips," Jaan told PTI.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3i7i33w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...