Saturday, May 30, 2020

Neetu Kapoor remembers husband Rishi Kapoor 'with a cheer and not a tear,' shares throwback photo

Veteran actress Neetu Kapoor remembered husband Rishi Kapoor on one month's death anniversary by sharing a throwback photo with him on Instagram. The actress shared a couple of lines from the goodbye song by Vera Lynn for the Karz actor and wrote, "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye...Cheerio, here I go on my way...With a cheer, not a tear, in your eye...Give me a smile, I can keep for a while...In my heart while I'm away"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3cbHpdj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...