Friday, May 29, 2020

Anupam Kher announces digital launch of his play 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai'

Actor Anupam Kher will soon launch his play Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai on his digital portal. "Delighted to share with you that I am finally launching my autobiographical play #KuchBhiHoSaktaHai digitally on my website www.anupamkher.com on 7th of June. I have done more than 450 shows of this play in the last 15years. Hope you love it as much online as audiences have loved it as a stage play. More details will follow in the coming days. #Fingerscrossed #MylifeOnline," he posted on social media.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3cieDI9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...