Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Priyanka Chopra pours her heart out after getting trolled for her Grammys' navel-baring gown

After uproar on her grammy's navel-baring dress, Priyanka Chopra took to Instagram to pen a note on love and kindness. Urging to love and be kind to everyone around, PeeCee thanked for the kindness she has received. ''I seem to be thinking what a crazy beginning of the year it’s been, and we are only in January. Love the ones you love. Live the life you want to live...with all the troubles in this world at the moment, be kind to yourself and everyone around you. I’m so grateful for the kindness I have received, and even when I have not...I some how have. Be kind to the ones around you. It matters. Life is a gift,'' she wrote along with a close-up photo of herself.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2uD0tkJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...