Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hope my report card also shows good Fridays: Malang actor Kunal Kemmu

Actor Kunal Kemmu says he has reached a stage where he is hungry for good work and has kept his eyes and ears open to interesting films. Kunal, who started his career as a child actor before making his full-fledged debut with 2005's "Kalyug", has featured in films like the "Golmaal" series, "Go Goa Gone", and Kalank. "I will always keep my eyes and ears open to good scripts and keep doing work which makes sense to me. I hope the films do well and my report card also shows some good Fridays," Kunal told PTI.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3aVTxzH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...