Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ayushmann Khurrana reveals many industry people asked him to re-think about playing gay on screen

Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is waiting for the release of his next "Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan", says that many from the Hindi film industry asked him to re-think over playing a gay man on screen. "I'm what I'm because of my family. They have constantly been a massive support system for me and they have always enabled me in taking the biggest life decisions. When I decided to pursue a career in showbiz, they stood by me like a rock.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/30YEMb3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...