Thursday, January 31, 2019

Ekta Kapoor names her baby boy after father Jeetendra, calls him Ravie Kapoor

Popular producer Ekta Kapoor has become a mother via surrogacy. She has named her newborn son Ravie Kapoor after her father and veteran actor Jeetendra, whose real name is Ravi Kapoor. Her son was born on January 27. "By God's grace, I have seen many successes in my life, but nothing beats the feeling of this beautiful soul being added to my world. I cannot even begin to express how happy my baby's birth has made me," Ekta shared on her Instagram.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2UBY4yD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...