Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bigg Boss 12 fame Karanvir Bohra detained in Moscow due to passport damage

Popular television actor Karanvir Bohra has been detained in Moscow due to passport damage. He says the Indian embassy in the capital of Russia is helping him to get the matter sorted out. Karanvir posted on Twitter on Wednesday, "So bummed... Waiting at Moscow airport because my passport is a little damaged. They are contemplating to deport me back to India. (Indian embassy in Moscow) I wished you would have told me that prior to issuing me the visa." 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2sW4Y5H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...