Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Gulzarji, Please make a film soon and cast me in it, requests Tabu

Bollywood actress Tabu, recently appeared on a radio show and expressed her desire to work with veteran lyricist-poet Gulzar. Talking on the show, she urged him to work with her again soon. Tabu has worked with him in films like "Maachis" and "Hu Tu Tu", said that she wants to work with him again. "I have a message for Gulzarji, Please make a film soon and cast me in it and if you don't want to take me as an actor, then please take me as your assistant," Tabu said on 92.7 BIG FM's "BIG MJ of the Week"s show.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2FOnMx8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...