Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Prakash Jha ropes in Sangram Singh to train Aaditi Pohankar for her role as a wrestler in Aashram

Amidst heightened anticipation for Aashram: Chapter 2 – The Dark Side, actor Aaditi Pohankar, who packed a punch with her role as a wrestler in Part 1 of the series, looks back at the time when she was first offered the role by filmmaker Prakash Jha. While Aaditi, who had even auditioned for Dangal, was mighty excited about Aashram, there was one worry on her mind! Talking about it, she says, "When Aashram was offered to me, I still remember I had a meeting with Prakash sir, and he explained to me what the character is, her story and how impactful it can be. For one, he wanted a strong girl! And that time, I weighed 48 kgs."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3oPDkmG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...