Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Kim Kardashian wishes Kendall Jenner on birthday with priceless throwback pictures

American reality TV star Kim Kardashian on Tuesday shared an adorable throwback picture with her 'baby Kenny' and extended wishes to sister Kendall Jenner on her 25th birthday. The 40-year-old reality TV star shared an adorable picture that showcased younger baby Kendall. In the snap, toddler Jenner is seen sitting on the lap of Kardashian. "My baby Kenny! I was 16 years old here and you weren't even a year old. I can't believe you're 25 years old now. I always couldn't wait to see what you would grow up to be like! LOL you were always my baby Kenny doll!" wrote the SKIMS founder as she penned a note and extended heart-warming birthday wishes. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3jREz1b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...