Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Shweta: I believe in justice because I believe in you God

The family of Sushant Singh Rajput initiated a global prayer meet in memory of the late actor on Sunday morning, and his sister Shweta Singh Kirti shared that she believes in justice because she believes in God. Shweta, who has been actively leading the campaign for justice following Sushant's untimely demise on June 14, took to Instagram and wrote: "The only thing I know is to PRAY, my only strength is My GOD, my faith in the power that sets the scores right. I believe in Justice because I believe in you God! Please, show that you are there, please let the truth shine forth!"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/34Kywra
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...