Sunday, August 30, 2020

First pictures of Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Shaikh's one-year-old daughter Ayra take internet by storm

Actor Aamir Ali introduced his daughter to the world on her first birthday on August 30. In two photos, holding her with affection, Aamir looks happy with his little angel who is seen facing her back at the camera. He captioned the images: "Didn't know how angels look like, until I saw her exactly a year back.. My Lil girl from heaven, had come down to earth.. didn't believe in love at 1st sight, until I saw her de first time..So much has happened this 1 year, my Chota sa jaan kept me strong n going..My love, My jaan completes 1 year.. Ayra Ali #ayraali #love #life #30thaugust."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/31DzPX0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...