Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ayushmann Khuranna recites new poem on coronavirus lockdown 'Hum chunengey zindagi jo swasth ho'

Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khuranna has taken to the social media to share another poem on the current situation of coronavirus lockdown. The actor shared on video on Twitter and recited the poem and earned many praises from the fans. The poem has been written by a Banaras based poet Neeti Panday. He wrote, "So, I decided I cannot be reading poetry every day I'll get bored. So, today I decided that I will read this poem by Neeti Pandey. She is very talented from Banaras."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2yfE3b8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...