Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Is Vijay Deverakonda angry with Parvathy's comment on Arjun Reddy?

Actress Parvathy is winning hearts of the netizens for slamming "Arjun Reddy" in front of its lead actor Vijay Deverakonda, who is clearly not enjoying that people are "celebrating" at his cost. "I am very irritated right now. I can't keep it in and I want to take it out. If I will keep it in, it will become a tumour inside me," he said here on Wednesday during a session at the International Film Festival of India. The irritation had a lot to do with netizens' reactions to a recent round table discussion with actors, including Parvathy and Vijay.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2OTITiG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...