Thursday, November 28, 2019

Badshah's girlfriend had dumped him for he wanted to be a professional rapper

Badshah is one of the most successful rappers in India and has been churning hit numbers back to back. While Badshah was setting the trend of becoming a rapper and inspired many to take up rapping as a full-time career, things weren’t easy for him at the start. Opening up about his struggle days and troubled love life in the past, Badshah said that he was once dumped by his girlfriend for his ambition of becoming a rapper. Speaking to Pinkvilla, the star rapper said, “I was madly in love with this girl. I was probably three years old when I fell in love with her. She was with me, but she left me because it was not a ‘proper choice.’”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2L4NyO1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...