Thursday, October 31, 2019

Shahid Kapoor begins cricket lessons for next film Jersey, shares photo

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is preparing hard for the Hindi remake of Telegu film Jersey. He has started training to hone his cricketing skills for the role of a cricketer in the movie. Talking about the film, Shahid said: "It took me some time to decide what to do next after Kabir Singh. But the minute I saw Jersey, I knew I wanted it to be my next. It is a wonderful inspiring and personal human journey that I connected with deeply. "

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2No4qPO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...