Sunday, October 27, 2019

Shah Rukh Khan reveals his favourite Hollywood actor in David Letterman's show

Shah Rukh Khan was at his candid best on Netflix's talk show My Guest With David letterman. He talked about his personal life, choices, and stardom in depth. When David Letterman asked Shah Rukh Khan about his favourite Hollywood actor, SRK picked the name of Michael J Fox. Shah Rukh said, 'I grew up loving Michael J Fox, I think a lot of my acting and the way he used to use space and the ease with which he used to act in Family Ties and then, of course Back To The Future. So I am a big, big fan and I really look up to him for everything.'

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Nfa5aV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...