Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Spider-Man aka Tom Holland: I have done a good job of keeping out of spotlight

It has been a crazy ride to fame for Tom Holland, who is winning hearts all around the world as the new Spider-Man. But he does not want to get lost in the glitz and glamour of the industry. The actor thinks he has done a great job at evading the spotlight, and says he lives the "most normal and regular life ever". "I have done quite a good job of only being in the spotlight when I need to be... Like I don't get paparazzied. I don't go to fancy parties. I don't do that kind of stuff," Holland said in an interview while promoting his film "Spider-Man: Far From Home" here. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/31Unxrb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...