Sunday, June 30, 2019

Raveena Tandon slams Zaira Wasim for quitting Bollywood. Here's what she said

Zaira Wasim, who shot to fame with her role in Aamir Khan's blockbuster Dangal has decided to quit Bollywood after five years. The actress said that she will no longer pursue her acting career as her relationship with her religion is threatened. Zaira wrote a long post on social media explaining the reason behind her decision. ''As I complete 5 years today, I want to confess that I am not truly happy with this identity, that is, my line of work. For a very long time now it has felt like I have struggled to become someone else. As I had just started to explore and make sense of the things to which I dedicated my time, efforts and emotions and tried to grab hold of a new lifestyle -- it was only for me to realise that though I may fit here perfectly, I do not belong here,'' her post read. While many have been supportive of her decision, there are several others who are slamming her for ''regressive thoughts''.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Yrd9Fm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...