Thursday, May 30, 2019

Rishi Kapoor feels homesick after 8 months of cancer treatment in US: 'When will I ever get home'

Bollywood veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is currently in the US for cancer treatment. Though the actor left for New York last year it was only recently that the actor opened up on battling cancer. "My eighth month of treatment started on May 1 in the US. But God has been kind! I am in remission, meaning now I am cancer-free", Rishi Kapoor was quoted as saying to a daily. Now, the Mulk actor has completed eight months of his cancer treatment in the US and, seems to be missing home to the fullest. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2Wx95Wy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...