Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Saand Ki Aankh Wrap Up: Bhumi Pednekar, Taapse Pannu bid farewell with heavy hearts (Pics Inside)

Bollywood actors Bhumi Pednekar and Tapsee Pannu have wrapped up shooting for their upcoming film "Saand Ki Aankh", based on old sharpshooters - Chandro Tomar and her sister-in-law Prakashi Tomar. Taapsee took to Twitter, where she shared a still of herself and Bhumi and captioned it: "And the curtains drop on this one. One word that will come in my mind when I think of 'Saand Ki Aankh' will be ‘conviction'. Saying goodbye is not my forte... so I walk away after packup leaving a piece of my heart with this ‘family' forever and ever." Later, the "Naam Shabana" actress posted another photograph of the accessories her character donned in the film. Along with it, she wrote: "Prakashi Tomar you will live in me forever and ever."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2vsLDKH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...