Sunday, April 28, 2019

Katrina Kaif talks about her break up with Ranbir Kapoor, says ‘I had to take full responsibility for my part’

Katrina Kaif opened up about her break with actor Ranbir Kapoor last year after keeping mum for the longest time.  When the actress performed as Babita Kumari in her last film Zero, it was said that she re-lived her break up with Ranbir Kapoor in the film. Now, the actress has admitted that Babita Kumari is a character that has come out of her real life. Talking to Mumbai Mirror about her roles and especially about the film Zero, she said, “Everything that I bring to my work comes out of my life’s experiences. I try to find a way to connect it with something I have seen, heard or something someone around me has faced.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2GJX4mm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...