Sunday, June 28, 2020

Shilpa Shetty pens appreciation post for Sushmita Sen for 'splendid job' in Aarya

Actress Sushmita Sen's performance in "Aarya" has left Shilpa Shetty in complete awe of her. Taking to Instagram, Shilpa on Sunday penned an appreciation post for Sushmita, calling her "tigress". "This lockdown has taught me a few things, the first being how important it is to appreciate, if you do then acknowledge and also praise. I feel, we are so miserly with praise... so (Sunday) binge watched 'Aarya' and I have to say I'm so so happy to see you back (with a bang).

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3eI2IFs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...