Saturday, February 29, 2020

Radhika Madan was teary-eyed after watching Angrezi Medium trailer. Here's why

Radhika Madan is gearing up for the release of Irrfan Khan-starrer "Angrezi Medium". Talking about her upcoming film, Radhika said that she was overwhelmed when she got to know that she will be sharing screen space with such a talented cast. "I can't believe I am in the same frame as Irrfan Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. It didn't hit me that I am shooting with them. Till the time, I saw the trailer, it didn't hit me. I was teary-eyed as my name was coming after them."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2T8TLwt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...