Saturday, August 31, 2019

Patralekhaa's heart-melting post on beau Rajkummar Rao's birthday is what true love is all about

National-Award winning actor Rajkummar Rao turned a year older on August 31, and his girlfriend and actress Patralekhaa dropped a love post for him on social media. "Happy birthday, my most precious, my dearest Rajkummar. It's so difficult to translate my feelings into words especially on a platform like this. I wish nothing more for you, but, a life that is filled with peace, prosperity, learning and growth," Patralekhaa wrote on Instagram along with two photographs.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2ZDfzob
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...