Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Post Ali Fazal's pictures get leaked, actor claims he is more conscious about using social media

Bollywood actor Ali Fazal, whose nude picture was leaked on the Internet, says the incident has made him more conscious about using social media. Ali told IANS: "The whole incident made me conscious of using social media. See, technically nothing was leaked the way it was played out in the media. The fact is that I directed a short film recently and the post-production of that is going on now. That is going to be my debut film as a director and therefore it is close to my heart. That is why I was angry."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2H5mXPm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...