Saturday, September 29, 2018

Trisha Krishnan joins Rajinikanth starrer Petta, says her career has come full circle

Actress Trisha Krishnan, who teams up with superstar Rajinikanth for the first time in upcoming Tamil actioner "Petta", feels her career has come full circle as she joins the film's sets from October 1 in Varanasi. "For years, I've been asked when I will work with Rajinikanth. Honestly, this question has bothered me. It's time to finally shut all those people up as I join the sets of 'Petta' from Monday (October 1) for a month-long schedule. I feel my career has come full circle," Trisha, a die-hard Rajinikanth fan, told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2P0GmSK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suniel Shetty shares adorable birthday post for Athiya: Where my LIFE begins and LOVE never ends

Actor Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty turned 28 today. To mark the occasion, the Darbar actor took to his social media to share a...